here.

(M) Draconian Bonds: Bound by the Dragon {Bee x Jeremor}

Bee

Female
    Buzz Factor : 18
    Honey : 1735

Re: (M) Draconian Bonds: Bound by the Dragon {Bee x Jeremor}

Post by Bee on Fri May 16, 2014 7:54 pm

Although she certainly hadn't expected him to react in the way that he had, Blithe couldn't complain about the grip he had on her foot. It was nice and strong and firm - a good indication of what was to come. She liked some strength in her men. Virility.

His hesitance was slightly worrying, though. Was she not good enough for him? That was ridiculous, any man would be lucky to have her show an interest in them, let alone in their bed like she planned to be. Time to really step it up, then.

"I've had enough to drink," she said and pulled her foot out of his grip. Slowly, she uncrossed her legs while she spoke. "I want something else now." Her position shifted forward slightly so she was barely perched on the edge of the bar. Her legs were opened so she could rest a foot on either side of his hips, the tips of her toes pressed against the seat of his chair. It didn't matter at all that she was probably drawing some attention from the rest of the bar's patrons with the way her skirts were riding up as well as her blatant display of sexuality - the only person she was focused on was Gerrick.

"I thought you might want to know that I'm not wearing anything under this," she said lightly, sliding a hand up her own bared thigh. "And I have a room booked upstairs. You're going to join me there. Bring the bottle if you want."

Set by my love, Jeremor
    Jeremor

Male
    Honey : 1666

Post by Jeremor on Fri May 16, 2014 9:00 pm

So, as it had turned out, she did exactly the opposite of what Gerrick had hoped she would do. This was a very recurrent theme in his dealings with the opposite gender, which could include Orhmur to some extent. Gerrick was a somewhat limited man in some respects. He was limited in his wants and pleasures, limited in his means to get them, and limited in his dreams for the future. Those limitations made gaps in his armor, like a dragon that was missing scales, and it felt as though people had to poke at them. They had to stretch him out from his comfort zone.

For some reason 'stretch' and 'comfort zone' made him think of what Blithe was doing right in front of him. Regardless of what an awful idea it was, he couldn't tear his eyes away from her. The bare thighs and what laid still-hidden between them. Part of him agonized over why she was doing this to him, and the other part just enjoyed it... but over all of it was dread. This couldn't lead anywhere. It simply couldn't. He had only known Blithe for a short time and he liked her. But he didn't trust her yet, even though he wanted to. If he gave in and showed her what she wanted to see...

With a drawn-out sigh, his eyes lingered on some of her wonderful attributes mournfully. There wasn't any way for him to get out of this now, because giving in wasn't an option. It worried him far too much just what she would think. How he wished for Orhmur to wake up and start destroying the city at that moment, just to give him an excuse.

When she said she was wearing nothing under her skirts, it sent a trill of excitement up his spine that he couldn't hide. But it also gave him the push to stop this before it went too far.

"I can't, I'm sorry." He said firmly and stood up from the stool... which put him rather perfectly angled between her legs, but he didn't notice. His crimson hair and green eyes met her own for a moment, then flickered away in something like embarrassment. "All I can do is drink and talk. If you're not interested in that, then I should go see about Orhmur."

But, rather than push aside her leg, he waited for her to put it down. Touching her to do even that, right then, felt like it would cause all his resolve to evaporate. A red dragonknight wasn't known for restraint, so this was a momentous effort already.

This lovely sig by the lovely lady Bee
    Bee

Female

Post by Bee on Fri May 16, 2014 9:29 pm

Blithe's mouth turned down at the corners in an unhappy pout that she couldn't - and didn't bother trying to - hide. She'd never been rejected, sexually or otherwise. It was unheard of - simply unheard of. How dare he? She was a fucking catch, goddamn it. Where did he get off humiliating her like that after the show she put on for him?

When he stood up she followed his face with her eyes. There was conflict there, but mostly he was closed off to her, difficult to read. She wished she could read his mind as easily as she did Tine's. It would have made everything so much simpler. "What is this?" she asked, some bitterness colouring her voice. She made an effort to keep it light, though, and fight off the tinge of something unpleasant which wanted to crawl into her chest at the rejection. Pushing such a bad feeling away was second nature. "Are you too good for me all of a sudden?"

There was one way to find out what the conflict on his face meant, though. And she had no problem with doing what needed to be done. "Or is it that you can't get it up?" In a flash she lifted a leg, locked it around his lower back and pulled him up against her, snuggled tightly between her legs. Challengingly she looked up at him and cocked an eyebrow.

Set by my love, Jeremor
    Jeremor

Male

Post by Jeremor on Fri May 16, 2014 10:06 pm

And there he was, all of a sudden, nestled right up against the... cause of all his concern. It was a good thing that Gerrick had other people telling him what to do all these years, because he clearly couldn't carry out anything as planned. This battle he was fighting now felt completely upside down, to surrender would be to get what he really wanted and to succeed would be to deny himself. It sucked.

"Oh, I can get it up." He bristled so much that his hair should've been standing on end. Reaching out, he ceased her legs with his hand and tried to pry them apart. "It isn't tiny, either."

With some sudden strength that wasn't held back, he picked her legs apart so that he could get out from between them, but then he realized just what he was doing. Holding onto a girl's knees, between her legs, right up against her crotch... the red dragonknight actually may have blushed as red as his hair. Gerrick's hands shot away from her legs like they were as hot as Orhmur's scales, and he scooted backwards away from Blithe's open legs. In spite of her expression, she was gorgeous sight.

Be strong, Gerrick. He told himself, knowing his dragon would mock him if she was there right then.

"I've tried to be nice about it for once, because I like you." He said, holding up a finger as he backed away toward the door. Anger was replacing his embarrassment and shame now, which caused his voice to raise. "But it's not going to happen. Just forget it."

Then he turned for the door, trying to escape before any more damage was done. Casualties were already high enough for one battle, when the war had only just begun.

Bee

Female

Post by Bee on Fri May 16, 2014 10:24 pm

Blithe sat with her jaw hanging open as she watched Gerrick leave. She was absolutely stunned. Understanding what had just happened was something she was having a great deal of trouble with. For that matter, she didn't want to understand. What the hell kind of excuse would a man have for not wanting her?

She could think of three possibilities. He was either gay, married or unable to perform.

What she'd just felt when he was squeezed so nicely in between her legs disproved the third theory, and she was quite sure she'd have known if he was married. That left his sexual preferences. It seemed a distinct possibility, but she wasn't quite sure about it yet. If he did swing that way, he wouldn't have been so effected by her advances.

With her pride stinging like she'd just touched a fully charged up purple dragon, she vowed to find out why he refused her. And once she did, she would have him.

Perhaps it was simple prudishness? Reds weren't exactly known for that, but then again there was a first for everything. Whatever the case, it could be cured with a healthy does of desire, and that was exactly what she planned to give him.

"Son of a bitch," she muttered and jumped off the bar. Turning her back on his retreating form, she bent down to retrieve her shoes, grabbed the bottle of booze and made for the stairs up to her room. She had a whole lot of sexual energy to burn off and thanks to his unwillingness to do it for her, she would have to settle for her own ... company. 

It would be a long, frustrating night.

Set by my love, Jeremor
    Jeremor

Male

Post by Jeremor on Sat May 17, 2014 1:03 am

Gerrick left that tavern in one of the foulest moods he'd experienced in quite a while. Not only was he annoyed at the way things turned out, but he was also very frustrated in many different ways. In his mind he knew that he'd done what was necessary. In his body, however, things were a lot more complicated. The front of his pants were still a bit tighter than usual. The city, and nation, of Palmedan was very lucky that the red dragon outside their walls was asleep just then. Stopping her from wanting to melt everything in sight would've been very hard... and difficult.

Some townsfolk were shoved and windows broken, but Gerrick made it back outside the gates to where Orhmur lay curled asleep. He always slept beside her. But, before he went over to get settled in for the night... annoying thoughts kept haunting him. So, instead, he went over to an alcove of the wall and thought about Blithe's open legs and warmth pressing against him...

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

It still wasn't a peaceful night's sleep, and Gerrick woke up grumpy. One's own... company was never as nice as another's. Another part of it was the dread of seeing Blithe and Tine once more, and what an awkward journey they'd have on the way back to Fafneria. It was tempting to try and convince her to just fly on ahead without him. Somehow, he didn't think it'd take all that much convincing. She likely hated his guts.

Why are you thinking about her? Orhmur cut right through his inner turmoil like a flaming sword through a butter-monster. She sounded disgusted more than anything.

Nothing, forget about it. He replied quickly. Having a mental bond to another creature wasn't always nice. Did you get enough to eat?

The dragon grumbled thoughtfully, as if seeing right through his ruse and analyzing it. There's never enough to eat. She ended saying. Red dragons didn't really care about things like human relationships, mercifully for Gerrick.

It was morning, by the way, and both the reds were outside the city gates. Gerrick being quite ready to kiss this awful foreign land goodbye, and Orhmur giving bored-but-baleful looks at everything in sight. She actually looked a bit groggy, which only made her anger that much more petty in nature. Like a child throwing a tantrum because she doesn't want to take a nap. But, well, you know, Orhmur was a gigantic dragon. That made things worse.

"This is going to suck." Gerrick muttered to himself, gripping his hands into fists as he waited on his purple partner. He was still frustrated.

Bee

Female

Post by Bee on Sat May 17, 2014 1:37 am

That night wasn't a very peaceful one for anybody, least of all Blithe. Tine suffered too. Not too long after her rider went upstairs to her room in the bar, she was awoken by certain ... feelings. Sensations. The sensitive, curious purple rose her head and sat up on her perch atop the palace roof. Groggy, she didn't immediately understand what had awoken her. Then certain flashes and images came to her through her bond with Blithe and she sighed deeply.

This again, she thought to herself. Blithe was so far gone into her frustrated passion that she didn't even acknowledge the dragon's presence in her mind. Tine didn't stick around inside that rather graphic place for long, anyway. She had no interest in the messy, often-times embarrassing breeding habits of humans.

It was hard to switch off their link as if it was nothing more than a superficial thing. Sleep was impossible while Blithe was ... in the middle of things. So for much of that night the trumpeting of an annoyed purple dragon could be heard over Palmedan, waking residents and expressing some of her rider's feelings in the process.

__
    ______
    __

In the morning, the purple team swept over Gerrick and Orhmur's position with the speed of an arrow just let loose from a bow. Their passage kicked up a mini-sandstorm which was rather satisfying to both of them, especially Blithe when she imagined it getting stuck in Gerrick's teeth.

Take us in for a landing, she instructed Tine. I want to see what mood he's in before the trip starts.

I can see from here, the dragon said as she complied, making floral, unnecessarily complicated loops before coming in low and making a flashy landing mere meters from Orhmur. Look at his flyer. She's all antsy.

Blithe did look, but all she saw was the usual attitude of any red. Her attention was more focused on Gerrick anyway. "Morning," she said, somehow managing to make the single word sound like both a greeting and an accusation.

Unusual for a simple courier mission, she was decked out in full 'armour' and had some very intricate warpaint on her face and hands. It gave her even more confidence to be dressed in such a way - confidence she needed after her abysmally unsatisfactory night.

"Am I allowed to speak to you, or is that something else that's off-limits?"

Set by my love, Jeremor
    Jeremor

Male

Post by Jeremor on Sat May 17, 2014 2:47 am

Gerrick groaned, audibly, after spitting out the sand she'd blown in his face. He couldn't help the groan. Even he knew that was the wrong thing to do when you had an upset woman on your hands like this, but he still groaned anyway. This really told him everything he needed to know about how their ride back to the homeland would go. She was even wearing her warpaint and stuff, like she expected to have to fight him sometime today. Was all that really necessary? It's not like he'd done anything.

You did something. Orhmur observed sagely, though still with more disinterest than anything. Human feuds were human feuds, even when they involved dragonknights. She was far more interested in staring daggers at Tine, whom was still on Orhmur's draconic shit-list for her stunts the other day. Even the way she'd twirled around before landing got a momentous eye-roll from the red dragon.

I didn't do a thing. Gerrick said quickly, somewhat angrily, and then realized... that was sort of the problem. He hadn't done anything. A doing was exactly what would've fixed this whole situation.

"Come on, don't be like that." He growled out, sounding rather like his dragon. It couldn't be denied that the dragon rubbed off on her rider, that was just fact. Did that mean he'd become a psychopath soon? Or, well, more of a psychopath? "I just told you how it was. It's not a big deal."

To show exactly how much of a not-a-big-deal it was, he turned around and began climbing on board Orhmur to get settled in for the trip ahead. He shouted over his shoulder while he did so. "If you have something to say, say it. Go on. Get it out of your system."

The red dragonknight had all but given up on them ever having a friendship again, and maybe he even felt a little sad about it. But sadness was for weaker men, so he replaced it with anger. What had he done wrong, anyway? Was he the one coming on to her? It's not like he'd called her ugly or anything. Well, maybe he'd insulted the size of her boobs, but that was just for a joke. Her chest was actually quite nice... er, whatever. It was all under armor now, and it was doubtful he'd ever see those legs bared again. What a shame.

Bee

Female

Post by Bee on Sat May 17, 2014 11:53 am

Blithe blew out a breath of air to show her disinterest in what Gerrick was saying. "Not a big deal, huh?" she muttered. She swing a leg over Tine's back and let herself slide off her saddle and drop to the ground with a dull plop. Feeling rather irritable and not shy about showing it, she flicked the tail end of her scarf over her shoulder and walked over towards Gerrick and Orhmur. As she neared the red dragon she shot her a sharp warning glance, then turned to face Gerrick again.

He was in the process of climbing up the chain ladder to his saddle high atop the dragon. "Running away?" she asked. There was no time to wait for an answer - in a moment he'd be out of her reach. So she stretched her arms upwards and grabbed him by the underside of his armored back and yanked him down to the ground. Standing so close to Orhmur made the heat of the day almost unbearable, but the anger in her blood was much hotter anyway.

Roughly, she turned Gerrick around to face her and pressed both her hands on his chest to keep him in place. The difference in their sizes may have made it look slightly ridiculous. Blithe was beyond caring. She had some things to say, and she damn well planned on getting them out.

"You don't just say no to me," she said lowly. Behind her Tine tittered in her mind, something Blithe ignored. "I would maybe understand if you just didn't want me, but I know what I saw and felt last night. You wanted it as much as I did. So what was there problem?"

She paused for a bare heartbeat, waiting for him to answer, then continued her tirade unabated. "You know, it doesn't even matter! But I will have you. If your plan was to get me worked up enough to pursue you like some wild animal ..." A grin flashed briefly over her face. "... then so be it. But I won't make it a pleasant experience for you, I can promise you that."

Set by my love, Jeremor
    Jeremor

Male

Post by Jeremor on Sat May 17, 2014 4:15 pm

Tugged back off his ladder, he fell unsteadily to his feet ungracefully. She spun him around like he was the short little one here. It felt so very odd to feel yelled at by such a tiny thing, it made him want to bend his neck and squat to be the smaller one in this conversation. What the hell was going on? He should've been angry back, angry at being made to feel like this anyway, but mostly this was just confusing. Which way was up? Down? Was he a red dragonknight or a child? Was she mad at him or still wanting to sleep with him? Could both be possible at once?

Meanwhile, Orhmur craned her neck to look at the humans curiously. Then she sighed, a puff of steam, and looked at Tine with something approaching commiseration. Melancholic and annoyed commiseration, but that was still pretty good for a red dragon. Humans, can't live with them, can't live without them.

"Whoa, whoa," Gerrick held up his arms and stood up tall, puffing his chest outward. Anger was his go-to emotion when everything else felt like too much work to understand. "Hold on, you are crazy, lady. Nuts."

Why don't you just mate with her? Orhmur suggested, drolly, in his mind. It was the sort of way a secretary would tell you to Do You Have An Appointment, while tapping her nail on a desk. Then came the mental sigh like a geyser exploding. I hate this place. I want to leave.

Ignoring his dragon's advice, and impatient whining, he continued speaking at not-quite-a-shout when Blithe finished her own tirade. "No, that wasn't my plan at all!" Gerrick waved his mighty arms about, then gritted his teeth. "Why won't you just quit, for dragon's sake? I just want to move on, not be chased by a crazy woman for the rest of my life."

Of course, he knew what he could say to end all this. Deny he wanted her at all, maybe even call her ugly, or claim that he had some manner of deformity that made love-making impossible... but, well, that last was a bit too close to the real truth. Far too embarrassing to admit, anyway, and the rest were simply boldfaced lies. For all his failings, Gerrick was at least a terrible liar. His true emotions simply ran too hot for him to try and conceal them. It was akin to trying to plug up an erupting volcano.

"Listen. Blithe." He began, saying through those gritted teeth in an effort not to shout. "I'm sure there's many other men you can have, so why don't you quit wasting your time on me? I just want to finish this stupid mission. Can we just do that, please, thank you?"

Bee

Female

Post by Bee on Sat May 17, 2014 4:44 pm

There he went, the big strong man yelling and waving his arms around as if he was trying to intimidate her. Blithe wasn't a fan of that kind of behavior, usually preferring to be the one doling out the intimidation instead. As such, she wasn't much bothered by his forceful display. She stood her ground and only moved to cross her arms.

Her scowl would have put an elderly librarian to shame. "I don't think you understand at all," she said slowly as if she was speaking to a rather thick child. "You want me to move on? Would you, if you were denied something you wanted for no apparent reason?"

She made a huffy, disgusted sound in the back of her throat, something she may or may not have picked up from Tine, and continued; "The way I see it, there are two possible outcomes for this whole affair. You either tell me why you won't just fuck me and get it over with, making us both insanely happy in the process, too, because ... I'm amazing, Gerrick. I promise you that. Or ... tell me why you won't. Give me a good enough reason and I'll leave you alone."

Behind her, Tine returned Orhmur's look with a lizard-ish expression which may almost have been called 'playful'. Her long, serpentine tongue lazily flicked out and ran across her lips, then reached almost up to her eyes to clean around them. 

She was bored.

Set by my love, Jeremor
    Jeremor

Male

Post by Jeremor on Sat May 17, 2014 5:09 pm

Well, she was certainly right about that. He didn't understand at all. But, maybe this wasn't natural thickness as much as willing ignorance. How desperately he wished he could just wish this whole thing away. That moment she would go, 'Oh, why Gerrick, you're absolutely correct. I am being totally weird about this and will stop. Also, would you like to be friends maybe? Okay!' That just wasn't going to happen, clearly. Blithe was as stubborn as a rock and Gerrick could argue with her all day long at this rate.

Orhmur, you're a woman, kind of... what should I do? In desperation, the dragonknight asked his dragon for relationship advice. Well, maybe not quite relationship advice. Blithe was just horny and had her pride wounded, it's not like she wanted to marry him. That would've been even worse. Put yourself in her shoes.

Through the bond, in some odd way, he could actually feel the roll of her not-quite-real eyes. Feed her twenty human children. She answered as if it were obvious. Or slice her head off.

Both of those were out of the question, of course. It would take all day to round up twenty kids.

"You really don't quit. I would admire that, if the situation was different." He growled and grumbled. Rubbing his face, Gerrick stared at the purple knight for a while before answering. "Listen, it's very embarrassing for me, and I'd just rather not say. Alright? It's not about you, you're very attractive, but I just don't want to show you my, like, cock area. Okay? Can you just respect that and move on or what?"

Wow, his cock area. Had he really said that? "I mean, like, it's a big glorious dick, don't get me wrong. There's nothing wrong with it. Just to be clear." He clarified seriously, holding up a hand with his brow knitted together. "But still, no, don't want to show you. Seriously, it's a marvelous sight... it's just the, uh, trappings that I'm not comfortable with. So it's not happening. Got it?"

Bee

Female

Post by Bee on Sat May 17, 2014 5:26 pm

Even Tine laughed, in so far as dragons could, anyway. She opened her mouth and made a guttural, clogged drain sound and rolled somewhat onto her side, exposing her heaving sides. Blithe had waited for Gerrick to finish - afraid of missing any part of his hilarious boasting - before she broke out in howling laughter.

She doubled over with the violence of her mirth, eyes streaming with tears and ribs already aching. If she didn't need to brace herself with her hands on her thighs, there would have been some knee slapping going on. "You ... you ..." she panted, unable to get any words out yet. Instead, she shook her head and tried to stifle the gasping giggles. " ... never ... oh gods ... c-cock area, HA!" That ruined any progress she'd made towards calming down and she was off again, nearly sobbing by now.

It was several long moments later that she finally managed to force herself upright again, face streaming with tears and sweat. She was smiling widely enough to hurt her cheeks and looked up at Gerrick without a hint of animosity. "Whatever you say, sugar," she said. "Whatever lets you sleep at night. Just so you know, I don't care if you have some hideous mole or something. I've fucked worse."

Then she turned to leave, pausing only to throw a last comment over her shoulder; "Anyway, I'm still gonna win. And this time, my reward won't just be a bottle of booze."

Set by my love, Jeremor
    Jeremor

Male

Post by Jeremor on Sat May 17, 2014 5:52 pm

Well, this was all quite the show. Gerrick had never been laughed at by a dragon before, and only rarely by a woman. It made him prune up all red, sputtering and fuming as if steam should be shooting from his ears. He turned and began shakily climbing up the chain ladder to Orhmur's saddle as if to run away from his embarrassment. This was a day that he'd never forget, unfortunately, and Blithe surely wouldn't let him forget. Even worse, she seemed like the sort that might spread it all around amongest the other dragonknights. Before long he'd be known as Sir 'That Guy That's Weird About His Cock-Area', and have to hear snickering every time he went down a hallway. But, that was fine, he'd just stay out in the country even more often. At least he had Orhmur, who wouldn't care about that sort of thing.

That was pathetic. Of course, there was his dragon chiming in. The disgust rolled off her words. I'm embarrassed to be near you.

Thanks. He replied. You're a great friend.

"Whatever! Fuck!" He yelled when he finally got atop his dragon and started climbing into his saddle. Angrily, he grabbed the reins. "I want to go home, so you can leave me alone and go annoy some other jerk!"

He hoped, desperately, that Blithe would get bored of him once they were back in Fafneria. There were quite a lot of other knights for her to fuck, after all, and ones that were more handsome and much less trouble about it. All this little encounter had done was give him even more reason to not let her win. If she was going to laugh at him, with her dumb little teensy dragon, and wanted to make this a contest... well, so be it. But Gerrick Hitzig never surrendered. A red dragonknight was never defeated as long as they could draw breath to curse with.

"I'm going to make you give up first!" He yelled at her wildly, shaking his fist. "I'm Gerrick Hitzig! You've picked the wrong fucking fight!"

Then he ordered Orhmur to start running for take off.

Bee

Female

Post by Bee on Sat May 17, 2014 9:18 pm

Look! Look at his face! Tine yelled down the line of her bond with Blithe while the latter scrambled up onto her back and started to strap herself into the complicated saddle. I thought he was going to start spitting fire!

The purple dragon was still making the odd, almost coughing sound which meant she was greatly amused. Blithe herself was chuckling too, tickled pink my Gerrick's reaction. He's so fierce, she sniggered. Imagine all that anger finally finding an outlet between the sheets ...

I'd rather not.

I'll imagine enough for both of us, then, Blithe purred. Come on, you can't let them beat us to the sky. I want to cool off - take us into the clouds.

Gladly.

With that, Tine jumped and let her powerful wings rocked them into the air.

Just one detour first, though. I have something to say to the shy stud, Blithe laughed.

Alright, alright ... Sometimes Tine had a way of sounding mature, elderly and almost ... respectful? Something close to it, anyway. Blithe was pretty sure she only did it to annoy her.

With only a little bit more grumbling Tine brought them flying over Orhmur, above and just to the right so Blithe could look down on Gerrick. "I'll never give up!" she called over the wind. "I'm Lady Blithe! I've never lost a fucking fight in my life!"

Set by my love, Jeremor
    Jeremor

Male

Post by Jeremor on Sat May 17, 2014 10:10 pm

The pounding of claws, the flap of the wings, and that amazing feeling that came with being suddenly airborne. Weightlessness. It was nice to see the ground dropping away beneath you, like a cursed place you were escaping. Well, that's sort of how it felt at that moment, anyway. Nothing much good had happened down there lately. What had the realm of poor surface-walkers down for him lately? Not a thing. Mankind was an insect he wouldn't mind a whole lot about crushing in that instant...

But, then, that wasn't Gerrick the human speaking or thinking. It was the dragon that flowed out from Orhmur into him, just as his humanity kept her from burning down everything she came across. Taming a red dragon wasn't about simply domesticating a dragon, as the Dragon Tamers all seemed to believe it was. For other breeds a certain level of civility could be taught, but for red dragons nothing was taught. The bond was all that made it possible for a red to remain sane, but sometimes the dragon won the battle of who was master. When that time came, a red dragonknight became an animal.

Gerrick wasn't at that point though. He was just upset.

Where the hell does she come off... He grumbled irritably inside of his own mind. As if I'm just a piece of meat. Where's the respect? I'm going to teach some to her, that's what I'll do...

Would you mind doing that more quietly? You're annoying. Orhmur growled at him, clearly not mincing words or hiding exactly what she thought. All of this human nonsense was really difficult to understand, because she had never met a problem that couldn't be solved by burning it or flying or eating it.

She had to go shouting as she soared over him, though. That was really uncalled for, with his inner turmoil and all that. Instead of replying like a sensible human being, he shouted back at her. It wasn't any sort of words or anything, just shouting and noise that generally indicated dissatisfaction with both her and everything in life. He finished the yelling with something like this, "Why the hell did I ask to come along with you anyway!"

It was a long way back to Fafneria.

Bee

Female

Post by Bee on Sun May 18, 2014 12:12 am

Sunset in the desert was the only thing Blithe liked about it, really. The colours - vivid reds, burnt orange, streaky yellows and even some purple - was what made it. And with the direction they were going, she could almost peacefully track the sun's movements over the curve of the earth as Tine carried her on towards home.

The purple team could have flown on into the night with ease. It wasn't that they were particularly good over long distances - they weren't - but they were better at it than the red team. With less weight to lug around, they could cover more distance on each wing-flap, and so consumed less energy. Less energy used meant less food required, too. Tine was still satisfied from her feast back in the city the previous night.

Blithe wasn't quite so lucky, though. Her stomach was rumbling after a day's fasting.

The landscape had changed somewhat from the endlessly curving dunes of sand around the city to a more rocky, untamed field of danger. Outcroppings of rock had begun to appear, growing taller and taller as they progressed towards home. It was on one of those tall plateaus that Blithe instructed Tine to drop her. It was almost perfectly flat and perhaps the size of a large house. There she removed some supplies from Tine's back and told her to go find her own roost.

I don't want to be around when you work on him again anyway, the dragon harrumphed and took off to look for a nice place to spend the night. Gross.

Blithe laughed and looked around. She would make a fire later, and set up a tent, but first ... she would wait for Gerrick. She predicted that he'd be coming in for a landing any second now.

Because as much as she knew he must have wanted to avoid her completely, she had one great big advantage.

All the food was in her bags.

If he was hungry, he'd come running.

Set by my love, Jeremor
    Jeremor

Male

Post by Jeremor on Sun May 18, 2014 12:38 am

The red duo came lumbering in after Blithe and Tine, slouching across the skies like some great prehistoric beast of legend and nightmare... but, wait, that's exactly what a dragon was. Yes, well, Orhmur still looked very intimidating in her own right as she flapped slowly on. There was something about the leisurely pace of a red in flight that only added to their awe and intimidation. Anything that moved that slowly looked confident and with purpose, a terrible purpose that was at odds with mortal wishes.

Swoosh... swoosh... swoosh...

That steady rhythm was relaxing as a mother's lullaby for Gerrick. He'd actually slept in this very saddle once or twice, though that was a very unwise move. Every time had led to being woken up in the middle of the night to the feel of your skin cooking on a hot scale. If a red dragonknight didn't have burns, then he hadn't been a red dragonknight for long...

So, that's what this is all about then? Orhmur replied lamely. Her and Gerrick had been talking the whole time, which might surprise people. They were actually quite close. You're stupid. And I'm hungry.

Yeah, well, I can't help it... The man replied gruffly, and then stood up on the saddle-platform to look at the ground. It seemed as though Tine had landed here, but then flown off again. He wasn't precisely sure what that meant, but he knew Blithe was somewhere among those rocks... I guess we should land, then. Go on. He sighed.

They swooped in and landed, which was about as much of a thunderous affair as a red dragon's takeoff. Finally, they were at a stop and Orhmur stood still long enough for Gerrick to climb down the ladder. Once upon the ground, he warily looked around for Blithe... part of him feared that she'd leap out and try to hump him.

"...Blithe?" He raised his voice in the creeping dark, as the sun said Sweet Dreams, Goodnight to the world. The hair on the back of his neck was standing up and he wondered if it was best for him "Don't try anything."

Bee

Female

Post by Bee on Sun May 18, 2014 1:08 am

Blithe climbed out from behind the boulder she'd had to hide behind to get away from the howling tempest that Orhmur created when she landed. "No need to be like that," she said calmly, sounding almost bored. "I'm right here. No funny business." She walked off grumbling to herself about men and reds and the combined arrogance those traits bred.

Not paying Gerrick much mind after that, she set about unpacking some of her things. Her supplies included food, a bedroll, small tent - which she doubted she'd use as it was quite a mild night and the stars were beautiful - as well as a small bundle of firewood and kindling. The latter she prepared in the center of the plateau and soon had a crackling little blaze. On top of that she set a pot with some water to boil, then spread her bedding out nearby.

"What do you feel like for dinner?" she asked as she did and glanced over at wherever Gerrick had wandered off to. "Dried meat or dried meat?" It was obviously a joke, since all they had with them was the heartily spiced cured meat usually packed on long journeys. It was tasty, didn't spoil quickly and was easy to transport. With her bed ready, she threw some tea leaves into the heating water and got two cups ready. All in all she felt fairly civilized.

Set by my love, Jeremor
    Jeremor

Male

Post by Jeremor on Sun May 18, 2014 1:45 am

Of course this was still a little suspicious to Gerrick, who wasn't quite sure what to make of Blithe's new civilized-ness. Civility, right, that was the word. He stayed near to Orhmur for a while and watched the purple knight set up her fire. But, as time wound on, the rumbling of his own stomach(amplified by Orhmur's hunger) won out over his natural reluctance to be so close to Blithe. It wasn't just a fact that they were competing now, it was also the residual sting of embarrassment from earlier. Every time he looked at her he could hear the laughter.

Go find something to eat. Gerrick said, as he began walking toward Blithe's fire. I'll be camping here.

The dragon grumbled something about this being a desert, and one of the chief traits of a desert was it's lack of things and abundance of sand. Orhmur was not a fan of sand, it got between her large armored scales. But, grumbling or not, she plodded off into the falling night in search of something to consume. One could just hope it wasn't a human.

"Sure..." He answered her joke, if it could so be called, but did not laugh. Laughing was what allies did and they weren't allies. She was the enemy. He sat down across from her fire and watched her. Satisfied she wasn't actually going to try anything immediately, he took off his shoes and some of the more uncomfortably stiff parts of his leather armor. Armor wouldn't really help him for their battle, anyway. "So. Can we call it a truce, while we eat? We need our energy, right? Seems fair to me..."

Bee

Female

Post by Bee on Sun May 18, 2014 2:07 am

He really could do with some loosening up, Blithe thought to herself. She watched Gerrick out of the corner of her eye while she finished with the tea. She also withdrew two packets of dried meat, meal-sized portions made for eating on the go, and idly she tossed one to him. One of the steaming cups of tea was slid over to his side of the fire, almost like a peace offering.

It was pretty clear that there was a boundary there that she wasn't supposed to cross, and she had no intention of doing so either. There was such a thing as pushing a man too far, and she sensed that she was close to doing that. A 'physical assault' like she'd tried in the bar wouldn't work on him, not yet anyway. First she had to chip away at his defenses with hard, diligent work.

She hummed while she did all of this, a nameless tune from her childhood. It was simply meant to fill the silence between them - a silence she wasn't very uncomfortable with. She could almost call it nice, actually, not being a giant fan of conversation to begin with. She was more of an action girl.

Before she ate or enjoyed her tea, she too started to shed some layers. Standing up beside her bed, she first removed her shoes and placed them neatly down on the ground. Then went her belt, scarf and outer jacket. They formed a small pile next to her shoes. Methodically and slowly, turned sideways from Gerrick, she undressed.

But she didn't stop when she reached the lower layers of her clothing. Boldly going on, she bent over and lid her silken trousers down off her legs and stepped out of them. Underneath she wore a pair of black underthings. Then went her tunic top, pulled off over her head and allowed to fall on her pillow. Under that she was as naked as the day she was born.

Unable to resist it any more, Blithe glanced over to see what Gerrick's reaction was.

Set by my love, Jeremor
    Jeremor

Male

Post by Jeremor on Sun May 18, 2014 2:39 am

Unlike her, Gerrick had begun to eat and drink immediately upon receiving both. Somewhere far off in the distance, he could feel Orhmur terrorizing something much smaller than herself. She liked to torture her prey. The fear didn't make them taste better, but it made her feel better about it. Part of being a red dragon was being more than a simple beast, but being a sentient malevolent beast. Sure, they weren't quite on the level of black dragons in that regard, but any predator enjoyed playing their role. A cat enjoyed torturing the mouse.

"You brew a decent cup of..." He glanced over and... ah, of course, there she was. Taking off her clothes. Gerrick sighed a little, catching her just as she was down to her normal clothes. Ah, there went the pants... and here came the shirt. Of course. She had forfeited the frontal attack and instead gone for a flanking maneuver, not hard to predict from a purple knight. Yet, he hadn't predicted it. Red dragonknights may have been bred for war, but their arrogance was often detrimental to tactical prowess. Leave that to the yellow's.

Sure, he stared. That much couldn't be denied. The sight of her body delighted him, being a man without human companionship, so he looked pretty closely as she was preoccupied with... being naked or whatever. A large and growing part of him wondered just what sort of fool he was to turn down that beautiful creature standing over there across from the fire. Truth be told, he might've given in to her right there... if this hadn't been turned into a contest. A war. A red dragonknight didn't lose a war, no matter how good losing would feel.

He could feel her eyes on him, so he cleared his throat. "Not bad." He admitted, then shrugged and finished his jerky. "Seen better." He lied, poorly. In truth, this was the first woman he'd seen naked in a very long time and also the most gorgeous. But, really, it's not like he was a horny animal or anything... he could restrain himself. Some more Personal Time might be nice, though.

Bee

Female

Post by Bee on Sun May 18, 2014 12:14 pm

That was interesting. Gerrick seemed to have been taking her new tactics with something almost resembling resignation. Not that she expected him to give up and let her win - no sir. There was still too much fire in him, too much fight. That was alright. She could be patient. Besides, he would be worth the wait.

She took his poorly delivered insult with a wide, gracious smile. Standing in front of him, nearly completely bared and with her skin growing chilly in the cool night air, she felt no shame. Of course she was fully aware of her own beauty and saw no reason to hide it if she could put it to use in this battle.

"Thank you very much," she said as if he'd just paid her the greatest of compliments. "You're very kind." Languidly she reached her arms out above her head and stretched out her entire body, arching it in a way she knew did ... things to certain parts of her anatomy. While her hands were up there she loosened her hair and let it fall down freely over her shoulders, chest and back.

Finally ready to end the show, she settled down on her bedroll, positioned on her right hip, and draped a blanket loosely over herself. Propped up on an elbow, she took a sip of tea and grinned at the red dragonknight over the flickering flames. "Had enough?" she asked. "Dinner, I mean." She added with a wink.

Set by my love, Jeremor
    Jeremor

Male

Post by Jeremor on Sun May 18, 2014 4:52 pm

"Oh come on!" He exclaimed, averting his eyes when she started stretching. Well, not averting quite quickly enough, though. Things were already happening to parts of his own anatomy, of course, so it was hard to totally ignore and avoid the shows she was putting on. Every detail of how she stretched and let her hair dangle down was going to haunt his dreams tonight for sure, if he could get to sleep at all. It wasn't like he could very well sneak off to relieve himself now without her being suspicious. Who knows what she'd do then, catching him at his most vulnerable. The real question now was if this was her best shot, if she'd wear herself out and lose interest in the coming days... or if it was only the beginning. A skirmish before the real battles ahead.

"Seriously, are you going to sleep like that?" He asked, his voice heavy with... other things. But after a few coughs and swallows, he cleared it of some of her effect. With a little cocky, which seemed like a dirty word at the moment, grin he continued. "You're going to catch a cold. Sniffling and sneezing isn't very sexy, if you didn't know, so that really won't help your chances."

Laughing, partly in a bravado to hide the desire she'd awakened in him, he finished eating and drinking. "Yeah, I've had enough." His eyes only looked at her face while he replied. Again, what a shame he couldn't enjoy everything she was putting on display. But, then, that gave him an idea... sometimes the best tactic was to give back what the enemy was using against you. To fight fire with fire.

So with only a mischievous expression, he got ready for bed himself... bedroll and blanket and all. But then he too began undressing out of his armor, removing all the thick leather pieces one at a time and dropping them in a heap. After that came his shirt, revealing the scarred but extremely honed body underneath. Gerrick, like an red dragonknight, knew that their body was the ultimate weapon. Constant training was a must and he showed all the results, in every bulge and line and curve. Trying not to let on that he was flexing everything, he stiffly climbed under his own blanket and settled in. Of course, he left his pants on.

"Well, goodnight then." He said casually, rolling to face away from her and her... weaponry. Just maybe he'd be able to forget she was there at all. Maybe. As soon as this boner died down.

Bee

Female

Post by Bee on Sun May 18, 2014 5:20 pm

Blithe laughed, her own voice growing husky as the entire affair started to have a deeper effect on her. She watched Gerrick with open interest and admiration while he undressed. Of course, it was blatantly obvious what he was trying to do, and so was the fact that it would only make her want him more desperately. But she wasn't about to inform him of that little detail - let him tease her, she enjoyed it.

"If you're so worried about me catching a cold," she said, voice all but humming with suppressed emotions. "Why don't you come over here and warm me up? You may get chilly in the middle of the night without a hot body to keep you company." He'd rolled away from her, unfortunately. Ah well. Tea finished, she turned onto her back, the blanket bunched up near her waist, and watched the stars while she nibbled on a piece of meat.

This would not be the night, Blithe knew as much. However, she was completely convinced that her patience would be rewarded eventually. His reactions to her were delightfully frustrated. Breaking him wouldn't take all that much effort at all. Which was almost a shame, because truth be told, the chase was almost as good as going in for the kill - that was how Tine would describe it, anyway.

Wanting to get the best out of the night, she finished her dinner, tossed away the scraps and locked her hands together behind her head to cushion it. A parting shot was in order. "If you wake up in the middle of the night with me ... on you ...? I apologize in advance. Sleepwalking can be sooo annoying ... Just thought you should know. Sleep well, Gerrick ..."

Set by my love, Jeremor

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:51 am