here.

Coloured Names: A Guide To Our Rainbow Legends

Bee

Female
    Buzz Factor : 18
    Honey : 1703

Coloured Names: A Guide To Our Rainbow Legends

Post by Bee on Sat May 31, 2014 10:27 pm

Time to explore the world of colour and names and groups and all those other things that set us apart from each other on this forum. As most of you will have noticed, our names are quite varied and vivid in their appearances. Here I'll give you a complete explanation of what every difference means and represents.

The Staff

Those of us who bear this title are the creators and head staff members of the forum. See the lil' leaves? Those, coupled with the don't-mess-with-me-blue of our names signifies that status. We were there at the start of it all, when what you see on the board now was nothing more than a glimmer in our eyes.

How do I become one?

Unfortunately, unless you know how to travel back in time and join Jeremor and myself when we decided to make this forum, you can't.

One step below the Founders, but only just, the admin team sport the same badass colour minus the leafy badge. They run things right alongside the founders, with tender love and care and a fair bit of stress.

How do I become one?

By showing exceptional dedication to the forum, being reliable, and having a great deal of experience when it comes to being a member of staff.

The light green of their names mean they're staff, but don't have the same power as, say, an admin. In other words, they moderate - monitor - motivate - manage.

How do I become one?

We will occasionally reach out to members in search of new additions to our staff. When we do, we'll look for someone who knows the forum well, who understands our rules, and displays a high level of maturity.

Pretty in pink (or lavender, if you want to get technical) these highly literate members will mainly be active in the writing section of the forum. Their ability to critique without cruelty and teach less knowledgeable members the ins and outs of creative writing make them more than reviewers - they're mentors.

How do I become one?

If you think you have what it takes, you're welcome to apply by contacting me through PM and you'll be considered after some questioning and a thorough review of your past posts. If you prove to be what we look for in a reviewer, the job's yours! Be warned, it involves a loooot of reading.

Hives

The metal group. These buzzers support their Alloy buddies with strength, loyalty and a love of loud music.

How do I become one?

Reach 50 posts and apply to join the group through your User Control Panel.

The passionate group. Nothing can dampen the spirits of these brave bees.

How do I become one?

The chill group. They got 99 problems but stress ain't one of 'em.

How do I become one?

Users

These dazzling, sparkling, glittering members are honoured for their achievements with a bitchin' nametag and a whole lot of bragging rights.

How do I become one?

By winning one of the competitions we run here on The Writing Buzz, found in this section. You'll be awarded with some points, maybe a badge, and a very pretty name.

The bread and butter of the forum, the backbone, the center of the hive. Members who don't belong to any special group call this colour theirs.

How do I become one?

It's very simple. Make at least 5 posts in any section of the forum and you automatically become a full member.

And lastly, here we have the babies of the forum. Call them newbies, larvae, fresh meat, whatever you want, they're new to us but hopefully won't stay that way forever.

How do I become one?

It's the easiest thing in the world - simply sign up to the forum.

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:25 am