here.

2 posters

American Football Megathread!

Jeremor
    Jeremor

Male
    Buzz Factor : 18
    Honey : 4013

American Football Megathread! 5LrurdO American Football Megathread! BhlWRwn American Football Megathread! GTiIUvc

American Football Megathread! Empty American Football Megathread!

Post by Jeremor Sat May 31, 2014 11:41 pm

BOOM

The BCS is dead, long live the playoff. I barely know a thing about the NFL, but hey, knock yourselves out with that too, guys.

Sooo yeah, this is the thread to discuss all things football related and no I don't mean soccer. Go make your own thread about kicking a ball around a field for an hour.
    Delilah
    Delilah

Female
    Buzz Factor : 0
    Honey : 3648

American Football Megathread! Empty Re: American Football Megathread!

Post by Delilah Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:35 pm

What about softball? That's not allowed in here either? Fine, I'll make my own thread and you, sir, with your football, are not invited.

But first I want to talk about the elephant in the room - the Raiders just drafted Khalil Mack. My life is now complete.
    Jeremor
    Jeremor

Male
    Buzz Factor : 18
    Honey : 4013

American Football Megathread! 5LrurdO American Football Megathread! BhlWRwn American Football Megathread! GTiIUvc

Post by Jeremor Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:12 pm

That's right, Softball can go in a softball thread. This is about Hardball... hmm wait, okay, that doesn't really work. Football!

And yeah, Khalil Mack isn't a bad pick-up, but he'll never be on the same level as Clowney. That one pick may have just made me a Texans fan. They are going to demolish offensive lines.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:09 pm